The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program at the College of Saint Mary is designed to prepare graduates for the practices of influencing and leading people and organizations in today’s rapidly changing and complex world. Graduates will be able to contribute as leaders and managers in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors. The program experience fosters the development of a broad array of leadership perspectives, knowledge and abilities essential to bring positive business outcomes to teams, divisions and organizations. With a foundation of academic excellence, the program emphasizes the critical and strategic thinking, and the relational and organizational concepts and practices graduates will use in developing their employees, advancing their companies and leading change in our evolving society.
Graduates of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership on line program will:
- Solidify a foundation for leadership practice by knowing and developing self as a person of influence
- Develop competence in multiple methods and purposes of communication Utilize cognitive skills necessary for effective leadership practice
- Develop and sustain leadership, management and peer relationships in multiple complex and challenging contexts
- Identify and leverage individual differences for team and organizational success
- Utilize critical thinking and systemic perspectives to create sustainable organizational change and growth
- Manage self and complex organizational agendas with a sound ethical foundation Demonstrate financial decision-making capability