College of Saint Mary grants the degrees of Associate of Arts and Associate of Science.
The Associate of Arts degree is granted in the following majors:
- General Studies (GNS)
- Paralegal Studies (PLG)
The Associate of Science degree is granted in the following majors:
- Business (BUS)
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
Associate Degree Requirements
- Total of a minimum of 64 hours which may vary according to specific majors. Consult departmental listings. Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required.
- A major of at least 18 hours with a minimum of C- or better in all courses listed in the major area. Consult the departmental listings. Individual programs may have higher GPA requirements which are identified in the courses of study section of this catalog.
- A minimum of 36 of the last 45 hours must be taken at College of Saint Mary. A minimum of 12 of the hours taken at College of Saint Mary must be taken in the major as specified by the program director. Students who study abroad may request special consideration from the Vice President for Academic Affairs if fewer than 36 of their last 45 credits will be taken at CSM due to the study abroad.
- Completion of the English and mathematics competence requirements.