To obtain a transcript of credits a student must submit a signed request to the Registrar’s Office. There is no charge. Transcript request forms are available electronically and in the Express Center. No transcript is released until all accounts are settled with the Express Center, including any delinquency on outstanding loans or library fines. The University does not release copies of transcripts (high school or college) or other documents received from other institutions.

Requests can also be made on-line through the Department of Education Student Clearinghouse using a credit card for the National Clearinghouse handling fee. (