Financial Aid

Most Federal financial aid funds can be used to help pay for study abroad. Institutional funds, such as scholarships and College of Saint Mary grants, will be suspended while the student is involved with study abroad. However, a student who studies abroad during the fall or spring semester is eligible to apply for a CSM Study Abroad Scholarship. See below for details. The Financial Aid Director can provide clarification.